Are you a confident Sales Management professional with exposure to Spares Sales? Do you have a strong and proven background within a technical sales environment?
Our Cheltenham client are looking for an experienced Spares Sales Manager to join the spares department on a full-time, permanent basis. The salary offered for this role is £35,000pa.
- Management of a team of 3 spares administrators
- Make regular contact with existing customers and investigate potential customers by visit, telephone, fax or email with the objective of securing new business.
- Prepare spare parts quotations and recommendations
- Ensure all orders are entered promptly and that all parts are dispatched in line with the customer's requirements.
- Liaise with all relevant departments as necessary, to achieve business objectives.
- Co-ordinate the shipment of goods to all customers, inland and export, ensuring the correct document is produced and submitted where necessary.
- Monitor parts trends for usage, price variation, customer requirements, profitability etc and make adjustments/recommendations to the Sales Director in order to achieve budgeted and customer requirements.
- Provide a detailed weekly report, listing order intake and the breakdown of the business activities within the department.
- Co-ordinate the parts office personnel in all aspects and ensure office hours are covered, including holidays and national holidays where appropriate.
- Ensure all goods dispatched are invoiced promptly and that any associated costs (i.e. carriage) are also invoiced in line with agreed procedures.
- Review parts stock levels and adjust as necessary to achieve parts availability to customers and to reduce obsolescence.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure goods are to the correct specification, price and to the required delivery date,
- Being the main point of contact for Mu Meter enquiries including discussing technical sales questions, raising quotation and actioning Sales Orders.
- Raising Projects and customer Orders on Syteline,
- Continual improvement of Sales business systems/processes
- Customer and target focused
- Previous experience of spares sales
- Previous experience in a technical sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office
- Experience of business systems software
- Team member with good people skills
- Experience in exporting product internationally
- Effective organisational skills;
- Exposure to ISO 9000 2008
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Experience of working with agents internationally
If you feel that you meet the necessary requirements and would like to be considered for this role please apply today with your CV for immediate consideration. If you would like to know more about the role or company in question then please call Jade on 01242 246 020.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.