We are currently looking for an experienced Commercial / Sourcing & Contracts Manager for a client who are embarking on a high growth strategy. As part of this strategy they require an individual who has the ability to lead, shape and manage their commercial agreements.
This is a key role and will cover managing the sourcing, negotiation and implementation of supply contracts and the management of preferred supplier relationships across the Group. We are interested in speaking with individuals who have a commercial mindset and who will play a key role in implementing the strategic and operational vision and ensuring the organisation gets value across their supplier contracts.
You will possess excellent communication and analytical skills and understand how to manage complexity and ambiguity after all Procurement truly partners across the whole organisation.
Typical Tasks Include:
- Managing the key supply markets across the group, and effectively source goods and services to enable the business to deliver to it's customers
- Deliver financial benefits (cost savings) in support of the groups financial objectives
- Management of key supplier relationships throughout the contract life cycle
- Manage commercial and contractual risk by securing advantageous supply agreement terms
- Demonstrable experience of working in a Procurement & Supply Chain environment
- Commercial acumen with strong business awareness
- Developed influencing skills to be used both internally and external at senior levels
- Relevant qualification (eg CIPS) or equivalent professional experience
Competencies & Behaviours:
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Personal gravitas and integrity
- Enthusiastic with drive to deliver results
This role is paying a generous salary plus a range of benefits.
If you wish to find out more regarding this opportunity then please contact Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email email@example.com Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.