Meridian are currently recruiting for three Solutions Development Managers to join a highly regarded project team within a key client based in West Lothian. We will be looking for a candidate in each the Civil, Mechanical and Electrical sectors and all will be key in developing new enquiries from inception up to procurement ready for handing over to the clients delivery function.
You will be senior figure in the pre and post contract stages and also when it moves through to commissioning so you must be comfortable in each part of the project process
This will be an opportunity for the successful candidate to join an organisation which has become the go to engineering solutions provider in their specialist market and have grown ten fold over the last five years due to their successes. They are a true believer in self progression and training and will do everything to assist you in getting as far in your career as possible.
Essential Skills / Qualifications Required
- Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering Degree or HND or able to demonstrate relevant practical or vocational experience
- Computer literate
- Competent in MS Excel with experience of MSProject and / or P6 Primavera planning software a benefit
- Clear understanding of NEC form of contract (preferable)
- Appreciation of financial cost control (supported).
- Problem solving and identification of alternative solutions and efficient opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more on this exciting opportunity then if you can send your updated CV to email@example.com and/or call Ross McEwan on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.