Our client currently provides Operations and Maintenance service to c. 160 MW of PV parks across 20 sites in the England and Wales. This will be a home based role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Approved Electrician to come on board and extend our client's in-House Operational service in Utility Scale PV solar. You will be working as part of a dedicated team carrying out a wide range of works on site including annual maintenance and performing corrective maintenance work.
- C&G 2330 level 2/3 or equivalent
- C&G BS7671 17th edition
- Full clean driving license
- Experience and training in data networks and cabling including optical fibre systems.
- C&G solar installation or similar
- CSCS or equivalent
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following traits
- Diligent attitude and to follow key procedures with an emphasis on the importance of Health and Safety
- A strong team player
- Resilient with a willingness to work outdoors even in the winter
- Uses their initiative and comes up with practical solutions to faults, park issues, etc.
- Be willing to carry out non-electrical tasks subject to sufficient training
In addition, the Company will support your development and invest in necessary training including Health and Safety, and other relevant technical courses relating to PV solar sites.
Interested, please call Nathan on 02382 022112 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.