£40,000 to £50,000 per year
Meridian Business Support are searching for an experienced Software Developer to join a large organisation in York on a permanent basis.
The successful Software Developer will:
- Be responsible for the development of designs based on basic requirements that complement the strategic objectives of the business and projects
- Develop code to implement designs
- Work within a team to develop wider systems
- Ability to work within both Agile and V-Model development lifecycles
- Produce and maintain design and specification documents
- Evaluation of new and emerging technologies
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
This is an opportunity for a Software Developer to join a reputable Rail and Infrastructure business that is enjoying continual investment. A vibrant and passionate company with a strong legacy behind them and an even brighter future ahead of them. Candidates with experience with Rail or Engineering will be considered favourably.
Key technologies include:
- Java/J2EE including AJAX frameworks (DWR useful), Spring
- IT provisioning (Apache, Tomcat, Linux, configuration of Proxy servers)
- Database interfacing (Oracle, PostGres, PL/SQL)
If you would like to be considered for this Software Developer role or would simply like to find out more, please don't hesitate to contact Floyd Parker on 01332 372 931 or 07464 541 526
Send CVs to email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.