Are you currently bored to death working on support projects, modifying other peoples code? Do you have a love for creating new projects utilising pioneering software languages? Does working on greenfield implementations get you a little bit too excited?
If yes, first of all, I'm interested in you, secondly my client will be too. Meridian Business Support's IT & New Technology team are looking for a developer with circa 3 years commercial experience of C#, asp.net with that all important SQL server knowledge. A bonus skill-set would be MVC but this is by no means essential.
* Estimate timescales for tasks and projects
* Work within coding standards and practices
* Attend occasional internal meetings to plan developments
* Make suggestions on new technologies to the team and development area managers.
* Recommend any developments
* Communicate progress regularly
* Take ownership of product/s and ensure a high level of quality from start to finish
* Minimum 3 years experience of the core Microsoft development technology stack (Visual Studio pro, C#. asp.net, SQL Server, Windows server)
* Has good coding practices and follows standards
* Self-Starter, personable, outgoing and a team player
* Quality driven
* Able to manage their time efficiently
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.