Smart meter engineers required for ongoing work in Newcastle. We are looking for both, already trained dual fuel engineers and gas engineers who will be provided the electrical training to become dual fuel engineers. The main focus of the job will be installing and exchanging smart meters in domestic properties.
- Installing smart gas meters in line with company and industry standards.
- Installing smart electric meters in line with company and industry standards.
- Completing testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice, fully reinstating appliances after job completion.
- Collecting and depositing meters to/ from the designated storage facility.
- Achieving and exceeding work performance targets and adhering to health and safety procedures.
- Completing and maintaining documentation and online booking system as required.
- The work is domestic and appointments will be pre-booked Mon-Fri.
The candidate MUST possess CCN1/CMA1 & MET1 qualifications for the gas installations and have previous experience within the gas industry.
MOCOPA registration and DNO Authorisation would also be preferred, although training will be provided to those without.
We can only employ already qualified Gas Engineers, so please do not apply if you do not have gas ACS qualifications, as we would not be able to offer you a position.
- The candidate MUST possess CCN1/CMA1 & MET1: 1 year
Please send CVs to James or call for more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.