We're looking for a polite and friendly individuals with excellent communication skills to come and join our teams on a number of sites in Buckinghamshire.
Working in a large team you will be our new Site Attendant responsible for helping the public responsibly and correctly dispose of their waste. Ideally you will have experience within the waste industry or HWRC's but this isn't an essential requirement, most importantly we're looking for people with customer service experience and a customer first approach.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Directing on site traffic and advising public of the correct and relevant areas for them to dispose their household waste
* Providing a courteous and professional service to customers, offering assistance where required
* Ensuring recycling is maximised, removing any recyclable waste from general waste where possible
* Carrying out safe and efficient operations on the landfill site, conversant with Health & Safety Regulations, COSHH, Environmental Legislation and Emergency Procedure
* Ensuring the site is clean, safe and maintained at all times
As these sites are sometimes "out of Town" being a car driver would be an advantage.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.