Plant Operator - Shovel Load Operator
£9.50 an hour
Working for a recycling company based in Dix Pit you will be responsible for loading waste materials as required. To be considered you must have a relevant licence to operate a loading shovel.
- Completing daily start up inspections of mobile plant. Recording results on the inspections sheets and informing the site supervisor of any defects.
- Ensuring mobile plant is kept is a clean condition by washing down regularly.
- Undertaking light maintenance of machines including greasing as per machine specifications and clearing debris on a regular basis and in accordance with company safe working practice.
- Assisting with other machine operator and weighbridge duties when necessary including training on other machines
Qualifications and Experience (preferred)
- Qualified machine operator - experience in operating a loading shovel essential, current license desirable
Please contact the office on 01480 358458 and ask for Graham Byng or apply via this advert. We are looking for to start this role immediately.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.