Site Manager - Freelance - 12 Months - Newport - Student Accommodation - £220 per day - Start date 17.10.16
Meridian Business Support is seeking x 2 Site Managers on a freelance basis for approximately 12 months on behalf of a National Main Contractor for a large new build student accommodation scheme based in Newport.
The scheme comprises of x 2 new build blocks of 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments along with community facilities inc a library, gym & Cinema.
As Site Manager, you will be managing all aspects of internal works, overall health & safety of the project along with managing sub contractors and associated administration of a scheme of this size.
To be considered for this position you must provide proof of the following experience and certifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production orientated and will be predominately out on Site
- Strong organisational and communication skills are a must
- Have their own initiative and be able deal with a fast paced and hectic Site
- Take instructions in respect of the detailed programming and sequence of works
- Be able to work efficiently alongside the main Construction Managers in each block
- Dealing with all Internal trades for the block including: plasterboard, joinery, flooring, painting/decorating etc
- Must live local to the Site
- First Aid
- CSCS Card (Appropriate Level)
- At least 5 years experience as a number 1 on similar projects
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.