On behalf of their client Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for a Site Manager for their multi functional engineering client based in West Lothian.
Main duties :-
- The overall purpose of the role is to supervise and take ownership of the progress of work on each site, the clients labour and external contractors working on site and to ensure all H&S provisions are in place
- Working closely with Project Managers and Construction Managers on the planning
- Overseeing the coordination and control of site activity
- Ensure H&S provisions are in place when working on site
- Management and prevention of change at site
- Management of subcontractors on site including the chairing of site progress meetings.
- Ensure all on site RAMS have been audited and amend if need, before being put out to personnel on site
- Ensure daily briefing and TBT are done before the required activities / installation works is carried out on site
Key requirements :-
- You will be from an M&E discipline and have a sound knowledge of various industries including water
- A strong understanding of health & safety and compliance
You will have been been trained on the following :-
- SMSTS CITB
- 5 day IOSHH Managing Safely
- CSCS Site Supervisor in Construction
- 5 day First Aid Trained
- Confined Space Trained
If interested in the above position then please send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com or call Ross McEwan ASAP for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.