Well know for their delivery of major schemes, this highly regarded international contractor has now secured two high profile and extremely high value schemes in London. These two projects will provide a technical challenge like no other, as these encompass all areas of the civil engineering spectrum from rail to highway to water. In order ensure the skillful delivery of these projects there is now a serious need to increase their already successful project management team.
Position: Site Agent
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus.
- To oversee fit out of civil engineering structure by building trades coordinated with M&E installation to enable the station to be opened for Crossrail.
- To control, manage and deliver smaller scale site based construction project work and/or assist (Senior) Project Manager in the management and delivery of sections of a larger scale project or projects.
- To provide management, leadership and control of a multi-disciplinary team. Management of trade contractors and their integration is key as is an ability to manage site logistics.
- To meet customer specifications (safety, quality, time, etc.) such that all risk, specification and project objectives are met in full.
- Leading a team of package managers, site managers and engineers
- Expediting of design and design coordination
- Assisting with the procurement of sub-contractors
- Assembling information for packages of work for trade contractor procurement
- Managing sub-contractors and contractual correspondence
- Monitoring progress and producing construction programme
- Reviewing trade contractor programmes
- Quality control and assurance
- Lead the handover of secured business with the operations and commercial teams
- Lead the establishment and maintenance a Project Risk Register
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.