This market leading international contractor has recently secured the lions share of new projects in the South East. These schemes include two frameworks, one major project and variety of other projects that cover infrastructure, highways, structures, water and roads. The business prides itself on successful and quality delivery of the work that it undertakes, and in order to ensure this continues they are now seeking to recruit an agent to their existing management team.
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car Allowance, Pension and Bonus
- Liaise with the Southampton design team providing ECI on build issues offering solutions and best practice.
- Provide construction programmes in order to substantiate target cost / Fixed cost set by the commercial teams
- Prepare Pre site H&S material
- RAMS, Construction Phase H&S plans, Environmental and Waste plans etc.
- Deliver briefings to site operatives ( Inductions ,TBT's CoSHH etc)
- Material takes offs from design drawings and procure plant & materials in a timely manner.
- With support from a site lead manage the H&S and delivery of works against a base line programme.
- Engage with supply chain on programme, RAMS and quality issues.
- Manage waste returns in line with process
- Manage operational time sheet entry for administrational input.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.