We are searching for a Shift High Risk Engineer to place with our clients based in Chard.
You will be required to carry out engineering repair work to Depositors & sealing machinery as and when requested. All work is to be carried out to a standard to satisfy sound engineering practise. It is expected that you will have a basic aptitude to carry out mechanical tasks using simple hand tools.
- Competent to change over sealing tools, carry out basic fault finding and maintenance on Depositors, pack sealing machinery & tooling.
- Carry out daily visual monitoring of all equipment within High Risk. Rectify immediately or report any faults found for attention later.
- Complete basic Planned Maintenance as appropriate to the job and complete relevant paperwork
- To assist other engineers where required to carry out planned maintenance and breakdown work.
- To recommend changes to assets which will improve reliability or reduce operating costs
Please note, this role will be on a "4 on 4 off" night shift basis where you will be expected to work from 5:30pm - 5:30am. There is also a weekly shift premium.
For more information or to apply please hit the "apply button" below. Due to the high expected volume of application for this role we will only be able to respond directly to those applicants whose skills and experience match the requirements closely
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.