One of our blue chipped clients are currently seeking experienced and well established Shift Engineers to join their growing team in Telford, to provide an effective engineering and maintenance support to their large manufacturing site.
To carry out planned and preventative maintenance of plant equipment within the production areas to optimize plant availability.
* To ensure that safe working practices are used at all times
* To carry out maintenance of plant equipment on instruction of a works order
* To monitor and carry out the planned maintenance programme
* to order essential engineering parts using the ERP system
* Replace parts removed from machines and complete the correct documentation
* To carry out machine modifications and improvement activities towards optimizing plant performance
* To ensure that communication is effectively maintained with the section leader/ shift manager/ senior engineer
* To ensure that levels of housekeeping are maintained
Determine production lines to work on, dependant on production requirements, raise engineering part requisitions for repairs
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.