Are you a SharePoint Super Hero User?
The UK SharePoint team at the global headquarters of a leading Manufacturing Engineering firm in Cheltenham is seeking to hire a hands-on SharePoint expert who has the customer service skills required to provide polite, friendly and efficient technical support in projects and sometimes third line support for SharePoint activity across the business.
Joining the already established SharePoint team, your depth of knowledge in working with Microsoft SharePoint, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath will see you quickly getting to grips with current project work, understanding new requests for support and advising on ad-hoc technical support requirements from internal customers.
Working closely with the team, you will be responsible for technical support in designing and implementing solutions on the company's global SharePoint platform. You will get straight into taking on project work already planned and will take an active role in understanding new requests for support from internal customers, creating SharePoint sites and pages, building departmental web pages (no coding required), forms and workflows so if this role sounds like it could be for you, please do read on!
You will be responsible for (amongst other things):
- designing, building and supporting solutions on the company's SharePoint platform;
- meeting colleagues to understand requirements and propose workable solutions;
- creating SharePoint sites and pages, building departmental web pages, forms and workflows and
- providing 3rd line SharePoint technical support.
The successful candidate will have:
- good working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath;
- great customer service skills;
- the ability to translate an internal customer requirement into recommendations for a web site, page, form or workflow;
- coherent use of English and the ability to communicate clearly;
- good interpersonal skills and
- a friendly presence and a helpful manner.
It would be beneficial if you have had previous experience of using Nintex Form & Workflow in your current (or a previous) role but this is not an essential requirement.
Hours of work:
08:45 - 17:15 with an hour for lunch - there may be some room for movement on these hours - just get in touch to talk through with us.
Are you the SharePoint Super Hero we're looking for? If so, then please do send in your CV as soon as possible by clicking on the 'apply now' button to be considered.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.