Are you a trained service / repair professional and looking for your next role to give you the platform and guidance to build a strong, stable and lucrative career within a very well respected organisation in Glasgow? If so then please read on.
We have two fantastic opportunities for current or aspiring Service / Repair Technicians to work for one of Meridian's key clients based in central Glasgow. You role will involve diagnosing and rectifying faults on various types of machinery, servicing machines before they are sent back to the client and working closely with the Repair Team to advise on any product faults.
What they offer:
- Salary bracket form £17,000 - £23,000
- Full ongoing training and support in all aspects of service / repair
- The opportunity to build a fantastic career and in time move into other areas such as mobile service engineering
- Recognised Apprenticeship in a mechanical field or equivalent qualifications, electrical knowledge is advantageous
- Ability to diagnose and repair a variety of tools and machines
- Self motivated and able to work to deadlines accurately with minimal supervision
- Enthusiastic team player who exhibits a strong desire to learn new technology
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.