IT Recruitment Consultant
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Benefits!
Due to the growth of our business, we are now seeking an experienced Contracts Recruitment Consultant to join our lucrative and growing IT and New Technology branch in Witney Office & Professional branch.
This is now the fastest growing sector in permanent recruitment according to the latest REC Industry Trends Survey. Our Witney branch has a great energising environment together with a focus on investing in their people.
We're looking for someone who is driven, organised and responsive, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure we offer a first class service to our clients and candidates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is keen to develop their career within a 360 sales recruitment role, where you will be proud to be part of our well-established and expanding business. Career development will be unlimited for the right candidate, as well as first class training, and the opportunity to attain the recognised Industry REC qualification.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques as well as networking in order to attract business from client organisations
- Understand market trends in order to maximise margin percentage
- Maintain an awareness of market competition and undertake competitor analysis on a regular basis using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and potential employers
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work with a view to match candidate to client requirements
- Experience as a 360 Sales Consultant is essential preferably within the IT sectors
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and communication skills essential
What can you expect from Meridian:-
- Competitive basic salaries in line with your experience
- Annual awards conference
- Regular business unit incentives
- Generous uncapped bonus schemes, which you can earn on from day one
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Healthplan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal
- Employee referral scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme after qualifying period
To hear more about these exciting opportunities, please contact Laura Drummond in our Talent Acquisition team on 0161 929 3855 for a confidential conversation; alternatively, email: email@example.com For more information regarding Meridian Business Support, please see www.meridianbs.co.uk