Exciting Opportunity for an Experienced Area Service Manager
We have a vacancy for a Service Manager to work as the Domestic Lead for several NHS Health Centres across the Manchester area.
Your duties would include:
- Responsibility of Health Centres across the Manchester area
- Leading a team of domestic staff
- Allocating tasks to all sites
- Ensuring stock takes are up to date
- KPI's and safe use of equipment
- COSHH data in place
- Maintaining a High Clinical Audit Score
The ideal applicant will;
- Be able to work between 6am-2pm
- Have their own car, (fuel is refunded per mile)
This role is a temporary role via a recruitment agency for 6 to 9 months currently, but could be extended or lead to a permanent role.
* Successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check
Interested? Please send you current up to date CV, or call 0161-830-8870 and speak to Sam.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.