Meridian Business Support are seeking an experienced and motivated Service Engineer to join a leading Engineering firm based in Poyle near Heathrow. This is a permanent position and an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a pioneering company.
The hours of work are structured to 4 days on 4 days off and the pay offered is £12.50 -£16.50 per hour depending on experience. The successful candidate will also receive overtime and a company car. In addition to this there is 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme and life assurance.
Responsible for the: Repair / maintenance / servicing and commissioning of company products.
Support customers and in-house departments (Engineering, Sales, Production, and Parts department).
Provide technical support to customers and in house colleagues and communicate with staff at all levels.
Ensure that guidelines and standards of work expected by the company are understood and met.
Ensure that follow up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate departments
Maintain a professional approach and manner at all times, consistent with client and company expectations, and in doing so help to promote in image of the company
Attend all training courses and meetings as required
Provide support and co-operation to the management and colleagues, and be prepared and willing to help and contribute to the success of the company at all times.
Observe and adhere to company health and safety guidelines and contribute to a health and safety working environment.
- Level 3 Mechanical Manufacture Engineering or Previous mechanical & electrical systems experience, gained via previous employment or college.
- Flexible approach to work, and be prepared to work extra hours as and when required.
- Ability to be security checked to enable an Airside pass to be issued.
- Full UK driver's license.
- Experience of engaging with customers in a pressured environment.
- Ability to give technical direction & product training
- Computer literate and able to upload and download specialist software.
- Commercial awareness and ability to communicate at all levels regarding technical matters.
- Ability to priorities tasks effectively
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.