On behalf of their national client Meridian Business Support are currently on the market for an experienced Service Engineer with electrical/mechanical experience to cover the Highlands in Scotland. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with blue chip organisation who will give you every opportunity to carve out a successful career in the industry.
Key essentials for the role
- C&G qualified in electrical or mechanical practices
- Notable service experience within a wide range of products including steam systems
- Experience of electrical/mechanical fault finding
- Experience of various steam processes
- 17 Edition qualified is preferred but not essential
- Carry out surveying, commissioning, service and repair of company supplied equipment to contracts within the region
- Provide practical training for less experienced engineers, teaching all aspects of the service role.
- Manage service contracts within the region, attending contract reviews with customers.
- Delivering high levels of service excellence
- Ensure that all test equipment is kept within calibration, advising service manager that re-calibration is required, prior to calibration expiry
If you are indeed interested in the above position then if you could please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Ross on 0141 285 7905 for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.