Our client, an award-winning manufacturer, distributor and service provider of rehabilitation equipment, is looking for a Lift Engineer in Harlow/Rainford.
They are looking for an individual who wants to be part of a team that cares and takes pride in delivering exceptional customer service to our clients in the community. In this position you will be required to:
- Carry out maintenance and repairs of Ceiling Tracks, Assisted Baths and stair lifts
- Drive safely and efficiently to undertake required activities
- Communicate any perceived safeguarding issues with clients back to the service centre
- Loading/checking the correct equipment on to a dedicated vehicle.
- Deliver and collect the correct equipment to service users
- Understand and demonstrate the safe installation of items or repair and replace damaged or faulty stock
This is a full-time position, offering a basic salary of £26,000 per annum, including 33 days holiday entitlement, use of a company van to and from work and a work Mobile Phone.
If this position is of interest, please call Danny on 0844 371 9028 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.