My client are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to assist in the running of their Boston Depot
This role is a key role within the organisation and is responsible for assisting the Manager in all the depot activities; driving sales and delivering customer service to the companies Retail, Account and Wholesale customer base.
The successful applicant will also be responsible for supporting the manager with depot standards and daily work routines.
Working Monday - Saturday 45 hours per week.
- Activities of Depot Staff
- Stock control - In/Out & Re-order needs
- Depot Standards (Appearance / Cleanliness etc)
- Upkeep & maintenance of Depot equipment
- Ensuring highest levels of Customer service and care
- Handling & converting tele-sales enquiries
- Call logging and Reporting ·
- Depot Compliance (depot practices & procedures)
- Competitor Analysis (Price / Promotions etc)
To succeed as a Service Advisor you will have:
- Strong organization and management skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Excellent relationship building skills (external and internal stakeholders).
- Proactive approach to sales leads / enquiries.
- Essential experience of working in a busy fast fit environment (ideally Tyres / Mechanical & MOT services).
- Full understanding of working to ISO quality standards
Qualifications / Skills necessary:
- MS Office/Excel skills
- Systems knowledge (TYREMAN or equivalent)
- PC & IT Literate
- Basic level of Literacy & Numeracy
- Working knowledge of latest HSE & HR Legislation
Minimum 2 years experience is required in a similar role, with a competitive remuneration package, subject to experience.
This is a permanent role that reports to the Depot Manager.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.