Our client is looking for a SEO/PPC Strategist to join their growing and successful team near Salisbury.
For this position, the suitable candidate will work as part of a small in-house team, undertaking the following SEO activities:
- Develop, implement & co-ordinate successful SEO campaigns
- Ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimisation of copy and site structure for improved organic search performance
- Develop and implement link building strategies
- Work with content team and agencies to drive search performance
- Recommend and support changes to website architecture, content, linking to improve performance
- Track, analyse and report on website performance using popular analytics software
- Thorough understanding of PPC and responsibility to oversee all paid search activity.
- Identifying trends and key insights in order to achieve maximum ROI. Research and implementation of paid search optimisation recommendations.
- Research, analyse and report on competitor performance for SEO and PPC
- Education to a degree-level or equivalent is desirable, but not essential
- Technical SEO/PPC experience (either client or agency-based)
- Demonstrable success in increasing rankings, relevant traffic, visibility and conversions from both SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience of using a website content management system
- Excellent understanding of SEO and PPC best practice and techniques
- Analytical skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Instinctively engaged with developments in new media and digital technologies
- Google AdWords qualification would be an advantage but not essential
This is a full time, permanent position offering circa £40,000 per annum (depending on experience). The operational hours are 09:00am - 18:00pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week.
Contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 01722 328038 / 07876 250447 or email email@example.com to apply and find out more
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.