Do you have a minimum of 1 years' experience in SEO including technical, content analysis, link building and outreach campaigns?
We have an exciting SEO Executive opportunity at a top media/marketing agency in London. This is an exciting opportunity where you will develop your career within a growing and highly successful company.
Responsibilities as a SEO Executive:
- Support the SEO Team by conducting keyword research, on-page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building
- Ensure client campaigns are implemented, tracked and reported correctly
- Liaising and managing clients
- Oversee SEO campaigns, managing performance
- Monitor industry trends and updates, reporting back insights to the team
Requirements as a SEO Executive:
- Minimum 1 year proven SEO experience
- HTML/CSS/JQuery coding knowledge
- Knowledge of AdWords, Response Tap, Bing Ads, AdWords Editor
- Familar with SEO crawl tools, Majestic SEO, MOZ, Search Console, Google Analytics
- Strong MS Excel skills - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, macros, formulas
- Strong analytical skills
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.