Meridian are currently recruiting on behalf of their client for an experienced Supply Chain Administrator. The objective of the role is to work alongside the supply chain team in partnership with suppliers, contractors, operations team and management to provide full administration, support and maintenance of the orderwise supplier relationship management system, as well as liaising with overseas quality controllers and admin team to ensure accurate shipping, product and manufacturing data is produced and controlled.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Oversee the quality of all administration functions with the supply chain team
- Administer the order wise supplier relationship management system including; supplier set up, approval work flow, compliance, SLA's & legal notifications
- Preparation and checking of new supplier paperwork - to include valid insurance certificates, bank details and CIS certificates
- Ensure all supplier information, compliance or company based records and files are reviewed and kept up to date
- Complete tracking for supply chain development, service initiatives, performance management etc
- Develop close working relationships with internal customers and service providers
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
Essential Person Specification:
- High level of accuracy and data input
- Excellent origination and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet daily demands of the role
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications
- Report production and monitoring
- Previous experience of working as a Supply Chain Administrator
- Working knowledge of supply chain/procurement information systems - Excel, Microsoft Projects, Orderwise would also be advantageous
My client is looking to start someone as soon as possible, the hours of work would be Monday-Friday days, offering £17,000-£18,000 starting salary.
If this is the role for you please send an up to date CV to Stuart Tomkinson (email@example.com)
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.