Seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join a leading firm of consulting engineers who's structural approach has always been to reach the highest standards in Value Engineering and to ensure that the most economical and practical solutions are achieved for each and every scheme. With a good reputation for producing innovative designs in both the foundation and structural solutions for projects and their experience in this field is second to none.
- Lead and undertake Civil/Structural engineering design, review and construction supervision across a range of projects
- Check and review designs prepared by others
Mentor and develop capability of junior staff
Skills & Experience Required:
- Chartered or Near Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer
- Experience of Structural engineering in the Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
- Knowledge of current relevant design codes.
- Attention to detail and able to review design and construction work.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to assess and solve complex engineering problems
- A hard working and flexible individual, who is a team player, possesses good attention to detail, is reliable, proactive and shows initiative
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as within a larger multi-discipline team
- A high expectation of performance for themselves and other members of the team
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and across disciplines
- A supportive and encouraging approach to mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Ability to adapt to different cultures and working environments to build rapport with clients
Please call Neesha Kanani on 07717 856 380 or apply by submitting your Resume.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.