Our client who are based in Amesbury, have an exciting opportunity which has arisen for an Senior Stores Assistant to join their team.
The main responsibilities of the post will be to take a lead role for the stock control, and the ordering of all the materials held for use in the GMP manufacture of vaccines and therapeutics.
You will be responsible for providing professionally negotiate and liaise with our approved suppliers to agree delivery dates, best value and other specific details and requirements.
The ideal candidate will hold the following skills:
- A background in working in a stores/warehouse environment would be a strong advantage and ideally have experience of stock control and ordering of goods through an automated system.
- Clear communicator with good writing, data entry and telephone skills ensuring accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and have flexible approach to work
- Be proactive and able to work on own initiative; organising and prioritising own workload to set deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and solution finding skills
This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week and offering a salary of circa £22,000 per annum plus other great benefits.
Contact Danny Harding at Meridian on 01722 328038 or send your CV to email@example.com to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.