Senior / Principal Transport Planners - London (Central and Surrounding)
Our client, one of the UK's leading Consultancies specialising within the Transportation and Infrastructure sector are looking to expand their Transport Planning team due to successful project wins and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
To be based in Central and Surrounding London, I am looking for a couples of candidates with a minimum of 5 years consultancy experience in the Transport and Development Planning field. I am looking for candidates from Consultant level through to Senior Grade. The ideal candidates for these roles will be/have:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject i.e. Engineering (A Masters would be a benefit)
- Strong working knowledge of Development Planning, Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, and Travel Plans
- Working experience of Highways and Development pre-planning and post-planning support including S39, S106 & S278 Negotiations and Agreements.
- Experience of Trip generation analysis and assessments using TRICS and/or TRAVL.
- An understanding of Transport, Junction, Traffic Signal Design and Modelling using ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig and TRANSYT.
- For Senior / Principal grade candidates, experience of Business Development, Client Networking, Proposal Writing, Project Bids and Tenders, would be advantageous.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in UK's Transportation Consultancy market, working on the some of the most renowned UK and international projects, where career progression and development are the companies priority.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Tittley on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.