Senior / Principal Transport Planner - Nottingham
My client, a leading UK built environment consultancy, is looking for a number of transport planners at Senior and/or Principal grades to joining their transport planning business in their Nottingham Office.
This businesses transport planning operation is well recognised throughout the UK with 9 offices throughout England and Scotland. This growing offering provides transport planning and engineering advice from concept, through planning, to detailed design and implementation. They work with clients across both the pubic and private sector providing innovative and cost-effective transport solutions to support developments, this includes developers, land owners & promoters, retailers, operators, energy providers, asset managers and various public sector bodies and institutions.
Due to continued growth and successful client/project wins, we are looking for experienced transport planners to join their Nottingham team. Successful applicants will have the following:
- MSc or similar in Transport Planning, Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Will ideally be a member of CIHT, TPS (or equivalent body) and may be chartered or working towards chartered status.
- Will have 3-5+ years Transport Planning experience including producing transport assessments, travel plans and transport statements.
- Proficient in the use of industry software; ARCADY, PICADY, LINSIG, TRANSYT, TRICS and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of the planning system (borough, local authority and national policy).
- Understanding of highway design principles.
- Strong report writing skills, excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Client and project management experience and the ability to contribute to bids, networking and developing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and recognised name across the transport planning market both Nationally and in the Nottinghamshire and Midlands market. My clients is a medium sized consultancy who recognises the need to support growth and opportunity to flourish as an employee within their transport planning business.
Please apply of get in touch: John Tittley / 07788978454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.