Our client is recruiting for a Senior Service Engineer to be based in Leeds on a static public sector site. The role holder will report to Maintenance Supervisor and will take part in a rotating 24/7 365 day a year rotating shift pattern to assist maintenance services
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures
- Participate in a rotating shift pattern in order to provide a 24/7/365 service
- Provide cover for absent colleagues as appropriate to maintain the service
- Carry out duties in accordance with safe working practices within statutory and company guidelines.
- Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services
- Have an awareness of the operational procedures and safe working practices of major items of plant and systems as described above
- Maintain records and complete service reports as appropriate.
- Carry out installation work involved in minor upgrading and adaptation works.
- Assist other skilled trades in carrying out maintenance, repairs, testing, inspection and installation work. *
- Where instructed, carry out minor repairs to the building fabric to ensure the safety and security of the Trust's premises, patients, staff and visitors.
- Undertake training to maintain and develop skills in line with the requirements of the service.
- Collaborate and co-operate with the Trust, partners and colleagues to deliver a customer focused service.
- Act as Competent or Authorised Person as directed and appointed.
- Liaise and undertake duties at other health care projects as directed.
- Undertake overtime as required to maintain the service
- Carry out any other duties as required commensurate with grade.
- 17th Edition Qualified
- 236 parts 1 and 2
- Mechanical Maintenance experience or multi skilled background
- Qualified time served engineer, minimum post apprenticeship experience required,
- Health care experience desirable but not essential,
- Cross-trade experience advantageous.
This role is a 12 week temporary assignment which will then go permanent. If you have the relevant skills and qualifications please apply by return
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.