SENIOR SAS CONSULTANT
Meridian Business Support are delighted to be working with a large Oxfordshire based Consultancy to find a Senior SAS Consultant based out of their office in the countryside. We are looking for somebody with strong SAS experience or the ability to up-skill into this role. This is an exciting role and you will work in collaboration with your colleagues to deliver projects courses and continually refine our clients offerings.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide SAS programming and consultancy to customer projects
- Perform implementation and support on customer projects;
- Provide input to the development of training materials;
- Conduct customer training courses
- Represent our client with technical papers at conferences and special interest groups
- Maintain a minimum of SAS Institute's Base Certification
- Perform ongoing study of industry developments
- Promote awareness to colleagues of new SAS developments, emerging industry standards and other vendor developments impacting SAS
- To act professionally and as an ambassador
We have interview slots available from week commencing 8th February.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.