Senior Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Competitive Salary + Bonus & Company Benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our Cardiff branch.
Due to continued expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced/ Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our growing business in our Cardiff City Centre Flagship branch within our Construction division.
We look for recruiters and sales professionals who enjoy working within a fast paced, target driven recruitment environment. We want people who enjoy the challenges and rewards of working within recruitment sales, and those who are keen to build their long-term career within a company.
What we expect from you:-
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Building a partnership with new and existing clients
- Networking from the current database
- Achieving revenue and KPI targets
- Arrange appointments with key decision makers
- On site visits are carried out to gain information with a view to creating business opportunities
- Face to Face presentations with prospective clients
- Sourcing and screening candidates
What experience would our new colleagues have:-
- Recruitment experience is essential within Construction and white collar is a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent networking and influencing skills
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned recruitment companies in the UK. In 2014 Meridian will celebrate 25 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 72 branches nationwide, providing over 5,500 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year. Employing over 300 direct staff Meridian fills in excess of 300,000 bookings every year successfully supplying to over 2000 UK and International companies.
What can you expect from Meridian:-
- Competitive basic salaries in line with your experience
- Annual awards conference
- Regular business unit incentives
- Generous uncapped bonus schemes, which you can earn on from day one
- Flexible Benefits such as Childcare Vouchers, Bike to Work Scheme, Healthplan, Subsidised IRP Membership, Holiday Purchase Scheme, Access To Discount Web Portal
- Employee referral scheme
- Automatic enrolment into our Group Pension Scheme after qualifying period
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Melissa Stansfield in our Talent Acquisition team on 0161 929 3855 for a confidential conversation; alternatively, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding Meridian Business Support, please see www.meridianbs.co.uk