Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: St Dennis, Cornwall
Section: Civil Engineering
Required: December 2015 (14/12/15)
Type: Contract 6 Months
My client, a multi-national Construction and Building Contractor, is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor from a civil engineering background to join and provide support to a project team on a Contract Basis to work on a prestigious new build project based in the South West of England.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will oversee civil engineering works at a Energy Recovery site in St. Dennis, focussed on the Steelwork and Cladding Packages. The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - minimum 7 years post grad experience preferably having worked for contracting organisation.
- Civils experience would be advantage, although having worked on large building contracts would be acceptable.
- Should be able to manage Sub Contract packages based upon a bespoke form of Sub contract e.g. Structural Steel, Cladding, etc. (£5 million each)
- Responsible for the contract, procurement and pricing of steelworks and cladding.
- Calculating, Budgeting and Ordering materials.
- Working on energy sites (desirable, but not essential).
- Position immediately required, duration initially up to 6 months (may need to be extended)
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.