Senior Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager - Traffic & Highways - Croydon or Chelmsford
Our client, one of the UK's leading Construction consultancies, are looking for multiple experienced Senior QS/Commercial Managers on a permanent basis to join an established Highways Team due to a number of successful project wins in the South East and continuous demand for expert skills and knowledge.
The successful candidates will be based out of the Croydon or Chelmsford office, we need one candidate for each location. The role will involve travel around various sites in the South East. I am looking for candidates with a strong background working in a Highways environment and must be a member of RICS or MRICS. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a high aptitude in service delivery, excellent communicators and able to liaise with clients and demonstrate technical qualities for the role.
The ideal candidates for this role will be/have:
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying or other relevant qualification
- Professional Qualification: RICS/MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor or equivalent
- Working knowledge of applicable industry standard forms of contract, typically JCT and NEC
- Pre and post contract knowledge
- Experience in forecasting and reporting, cost control, cost risk management, advising on procurement options, procurement documentation preparation, contract administration and contract documentation.
- Good general commercial awareness
- Use of computerised measurement packages
- Willing to travel to various site locations
- Full Driving Licence
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding team and significant player in UK's Highways Consultancy market, working on the some of the most renowned UK projects.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Darren Johnston on 0161 929 3804, or likewise please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.