This highly respected national contractor has always maintained a dominant position in the London and the South East. Working across the sectors of Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure and Rail they are always striving to develop and improve relationships within their client base. Having successfully completed a number of high profile schemes they have now been awarded large number of projects which has fulfilled their order book well into 2017. As a result of this success there is a serious need to expand the already successful commercial team.
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Package: Salary Negotiable, Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Bonus, Health
- Industrial, Rail, Commercial & Infrastructure
- Project values ranging from £50k > £5M+
- Monthly account administration (Application's, Assessment, Certification)
- Internal reporting (P&L, Works Forecasts, Cash Flow)
- Direct liaison with clients and sub-contractors
- Sub-contract package commercial management
- Contract change review, administration and notification
- Additional works pricing
- Familiar with electrical systems works information (Draws, Specifications )
- Be familiar with standard methods of measurement and industry working practices.
- Experience with NCE 3 (Opt. A+C) & JCT forms of Contract
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word & Project.
- Identify and prepare risks and opportunities register.
- Maintain and build relationships with clients and suppliers
- Work unaided maintaining good attendance, time keeping and individual work load management.
- Conform to internal procedures, processes and reporting requirement's
- Experience of Electrical Systems
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.