This market leading international contractor has recently secured the lions share of new projects in the Mid Wales/West Midlands. These schemes include two frameworks, one major project and variety of other projects that cover infrastructure, highways, structures, water and roads. The business prides itself on successful and quality delivery of the work that it undertakes, and in order to ensure this continues they are now seeking to recruit an agent to their existing management team.
Position: Senior Project Manager
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car Allowance.
- Ensure work meets the required standards for delivery inspections and audits to ensure the client business complies with OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001 standards and other organisational standards.
- Ensure all project work for which responsible has comprehensive and up to date programmes of work utilising Microsoft project.
- Ensure all project work for which responsible has clear, comprehensive and up to date risk registers, including cost information.
- To assist the Project Management Team Leader in ensuring that utilisation is maximised and liaising with other teams to provide support as required.
- Ensure time sheets are provided on time to the Project Management Team Leader and that they accurately reflect the work carried out.
- Good presentation, influencing and motivation skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Confident in providing advice, training and support to others.
- Desire to develop and is motivated by achieving targets.
- Good team worker and able to forge good working relationships with other teams.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to travel to multiple site locations.
- Educated to a HNC/HND as a minimum.
- Ideally degree educated with professional membership.
- Strong experience of complex project management
- Experience and understanding of working on and off the public highway on construction sites desirable.
- Experience of NEC Option 3 contract type
- Experience and understanding of civil engineering contracts, CDM regulations, and risk.
- PC Literate and knowledge of MS suite i.e. Word, Excel, Project etc.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.