Do you have a solid background and interest in the Aerospace/Aeronautical indusrty? Are you currently working as a Project/ Senior Project Engineer who enjoys leading and developing their engineers? Our client may have just the role for you! We are looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join our Wolverhampton based client on a full-time, permanent basis.
What your average day will consist of:
- Providing technical project management and co-ordination to multi-discpline NPI engineering teams
- Manage the technical baseline
- Resolve the cross discipline technical issues within a single development programme
- Cost and Schedule responsibility for the development programme and engineering activities
- Support the Programme Manager with to create and maintain development plans and schedules
- Acting as a representative for the company
- Lead and develop a multi-disciplined team
- Bachelor degree in a relevant Engineering discipline e.g. Mechanical, Aerospace or Electrical
- A solid and continuous background within the Aerospace sector
- Chartered Engineer
- Experience with Actuation Systems
- Demonstrate the proficiency levels required for effective project engineer related responsibilities
- Experience in developing all aspects of actuation systems
- Be able to demonstrate leadership, accountability and communicate to an excellent standard
- Experience in EVMS and planning
- Experience in identifying risks and executing mitigation plans
- Strong background in NPI environments
- Must be a proficient and confident presenter
If this sounds like a step in the right direction for your career then please call the branch on 01242 246 020 or apply with your CV today for immediate consideration.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.