At Meridian Health we are looking to recruit an NMC Registered Nurse to act in a senior capacity for a local provider of DWP assessment services.
In this role you will be leading and managing a team of health professionals based across 3 sites around Poole area. Reporting directly to the Clinical Manager, you will provide support and advice to a team of Personal Independence Payments trained health professionals both face to face and remotely Working to ensure that individual and team standards are adhered to, and you will be providing training and supervisions to ensure staff are up to date.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced trainer and mentor to use their clinical and managerial skills to help deliver of an outstanding service, achieving levels of excellence in both clinical quality and productivity.
Experience of PIP delivery is preferred, but consideration will also be given to candidates with a strong training and mentoring background.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- NMC registered nurse with broad-based post qualification experience.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of training and mentoring
- Strong leadership in this area is essential to performing in this role.
- Experience of auditing.
- Experience of report writing.
- A proven ability to achieve agreed targets and standards.
- The ability to work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both medical colleagues and administrative support staff.
- A positive, flexible approach to change and experience of change management.
- The ability to lead by example, a positive attitude and the desire to act as a role model for other health professionals in regard to good practices and behaviour.
- Ensuring that full unconditional registration and continuous professional development is maintained for self and team.
- Ensuring that professional practice standards and 'best practice' are maintained in all areas of work..
In return, you will be provided with:
- A competitive base salary of up to £43,000 with an additional £2,000 in performance related bonuses easily achievable.
- Monday to Friday, office-type hours.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply with your CV below or call Rebekah on 0151 706 8046 to discuss this position further.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.