Due to continued success within their area or expertise, we are currently recruiting for a Senior National Account Manager for our client who is a multi temperature food-service wholesaler that offers a national delivery service to catering and hospitality customers including retail 'Food to Go' and 'Quick Service Restaurants'. This role will be to manage the QSR and Food to Go sectors.
This is a newly created position within the company and the Successful candidate will report to the Managing Director of the organisation. This is a home based role covering the south of England and Wales.
Although there is an established list of clients and a vast range of products aimed at the QSR and Food to Go sector, this sector is targeted as the primary growth sector and therefore requires a high calibre individual who can manage all aspects of the growth in this area.
The key features and responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Research the sector and target new business. You will be required to establish strong relationships both externally with suppliers and internally to maintain and develop new business.
- Carry out category reviews to change customer's products or seek product improvement to achieve targets with a high degree of consideration to individual customer's needs and requirements.
- Carry out price reviews as scheduled by account with a view to achieving target
- Provide fully detailed product forecasts to Inventory as necessary with a view to achieving KPI's
- Attend Commercial/Marketing organised events as directed.
- Represent the Business in the best possible standard at all times
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate must be an experienced Regional and/ or a National Account Manager with a wealth of knowledge and experience of the QSR and Food to Go sector.
You will be a food lover, a confident presenter with demonstrable food industry knowledge with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships. You will be a highly self motivated person with dedication and determination to achieve goals and targets.
You will be a strong negotiator and be able to manage your own time effectively. You will have the ability to develop and communicate sound commercial discussions, and have a thorough understanding of the cost drivers and their impact on our client's operations and their customer. This is a home based role covering the south of England and Wales and therefore due to the vast territory, a full clean driver's license s required. You will be provided with a company car.
In return, you will receive a salary of around £60k - £70k which is negotiable depending on your experience coupled with excellent benefits which include a Bonus Scheme, Company car and a wide range of benefits giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities exceptional..
Candidates will only be considered if they have experience as a Senior National Account Manager within the Food-service sector in particularly 'Food to Go".
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.