Are you an experienced B2B marketer, ideally with experience in the publishing/media sector?
I am currently recruiting for an exciting Senior Marketing Executive based at a highly successful international media group that is currently in a period of growth. You'll join a dynamic and friendly marketing team, and be responsible for managing marketing for a portfolio consisting of well established, successful brands for the group.
Strong copywriting skills and budget management experience are essential. The ideal candidate will have a marketing qualification and experience in B2B publishing - including subscriptions and events related marketing experience.
Responsibilities as a Senior Marketing Executive:
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans and campaigns for each brand
- Multi channel marketing including email, social medias, on and offline, web links
- Develop a content marketing strategy alongside the Head of Marketing
- Marketing campaigns and support for events, conferences and awards - including contra deals
- Attending events, managing exhibitions stands
- Management of annual ABC audits
- Build, manage and update websites
- Responsible for events collateral
- Develop strategies for data acquisition and perform data analysis
- Help develop routes to market including digital, social media, email, direct mail, SEM, telemarketing
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.