Our successful Cheltenham based Legal client is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join their Marketing team. This will be a permanent, full time position looking to start ASAP. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Cheltenham's leading firms and develop your marketing career.
- PR, advert placement and administration,
- Newsletters and articles, ensuring consistency in formatting in line with corporate guidelines and brand adherence in all marketing materials.
- Writing copy.
- To support digital marketing through the provision of content for website updates.
- Support graphics provision through the account management of graphics requirements between the firm and the In house Graphics Executive.
- Support the Events Management Executive in the administration of internal and external seminars and events, to include all ancillary arrangements - including venue booking, venue set up, overseeing hospitality and preparation/issue of delegate packs and handouts, management of graphic design work for marketing materials, photography booking, advertising, managing responses and event follow-up.
- Assist with the generation of the firm's marketing collateral, such as pull up banners, exhibition stands, leaflets and brochures.
- Administer press release coverage, liaising with partners and employees, maintain records of pr coverage and distribute internally as required.
- Write content for website updates, such as blogs and articles.
- Liaise with various departments and marketing agencies
- Collate information for the purposes of creating management reports.
- Support the Events Executive with the provision of press releases and arranging associated pr photographs.
- Support particular and special relationships with organisations
- Supporting the firms Medical Accident Group and carrying out the above Marketing duties
- A solid background in Marketing within a professional services environment
- Able to work within a role that mixes business development with administrative marketing
- Self- motivated with an ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Patience and tenacity
- An assertive and positive personality with the confidence to work with and for senior members of staff
- Able to work efficiently and professionally with high volumes of work
- Manage the business apprentice
- This role is primarily Cheltenham based (2/3 Days) however the successful candidate must be willing to travel between other offices based within three counties and attend early morning meetings where necessary
- Happy to deliver out of hours events (including on weekend)
If this sounds like the role for you and you would like to find out more then please apply with your CV for immediate consideration as the client is looking to interview asap.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.