Our client are currently recruiting for a Senior Managed Service Engineer in the North of Wales for a new programme of works to deliver future information and communication technology services across a national estate. This role will involve regional travel and working on an on-call rota.
Within this role you will have line management responsibility over managed service engineer's within the region, providing mentoring to ensure that they continue to develop in their roles. This position also encapsulates all of the roles and responsibilities of the Managed Services Engineer which will include ensuring all calls allocated to them are delivered within the clients service level agreements, responding to service calls relating to faults, provisions and business as usual project work across all IT Services Managed Services.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Line management and mentoring responsibility for the Service Maintenance Engineers, covering in a back fill capacity when required.
- Ensuring that the design and installation meets internal and client specifications and statutory requirements. -
- The provision of timely and accurate internal and customer project reporting (time sheets, mileage returns, daily reports, completion certificates). -
- Ensuring adherence to all policies, processes and procedures. -
- To ensure material control and maintain records of deliveries and project stock. -
- Ensure all works comply with the clients IT Service's standards and to meet and exceed Client expectations whilst ensuring adherence to vendor and manufacturer design guidelines. -
- Demonstrating appropriate Health and Safety leadership to ensure that the safety first and foremost message is visible and alive throughout any activities carried out.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working as a service engineer in a supervisory capacity with fibre, data copper and telephony experience. With experience of fault finding on structured cabling systems, you will have the ability to work from construction drawings, interfacing with customers in a professional and informative manner. You must hold a valid security clearance and driving licence.
This is an on going temporary assignment which will involve call out. If you have the relevant skills and experience please apply by return
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.