Are you an experienced Maintenance Operative? Have experience in core maintenance competencies to a "tradesman" standard? Got working experience in a particular building trade?
Our client, an award winning Cheltenham company, are seeking a Senior Site Maintenance Operative to carry out grounds and building fabric and services maintenance.
- Minor repairs to building fabric, services, fixtures and grounds
- Planned maintenance activities
- General landscaping and planting
- Site roads, paths and car park maintenance
- Traffic management
- Attending on-site incidents involving repairs or cleaning
- Carrying out office moves
- Occasional painting and decorating
- Overseeing the collection and removal of waste and recycling material
- Security and lock up/lock duties as required
- Deputise for Site Maintenance Supervisor
- Carry out daily inspections of buildings and grounds to identify and prioritise day to day work activities
- Assisting, overseeing and escorting specialist sub-contractors attending site
- Act as primary key holder for out of hours incidents
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years' experience in core maintenance competencies to a "tradesman" standard within a commercial or industrial environment
- 3-5 years' experience of working in a particular building trade is desirable
- Basic written and arithmetical skills
- Time served apprenticeship in a key building trade
- Intermediate general maintenance skills
- Advanced technical skills in one or more key building trades
- Physical agility and dexterity is required
- The role involves physically demanding work including lifting
- Will be required to work outside and inside building and sometimes in extreme temperatures and weather conditions
- Flexible working required to carry out some tasks and address urgent issues
- The job holder may be called out of hours
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email email@example.com
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.