My client, a leading financial services provider is looking to recruit a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in Milton Keynes.
Within this position, you will assist the Head of Infrastructure to grow the environment as well as upgrade systems in line with the business objectives. You will also provide support and technical expertise across the entire range of systems within the department.
If you have experience of the below than I believe you will be interested:
- Building, administering and monitoring Virtual Server Infrastructure
- Administering Active Directory
- Network trouble shooting, TCP/IP and general WAN/LAN etc
- Supporting users on Hardware and software applications
- Maintain security infrastructure including antivirus software, firewalls and end points
You will be Microsoft certified and have experience supporting VMware and Citrix alongside the experience of traditional Wintel Engineer.
This is a full time, permanent position offering a salary circa £45,000 per annum. Benefits include private Medical insurance and Permanent Health insurance.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.