Senior HR Administrator
Location: Cannock, Staffordshire
My client, a multi-national environmental solutions company, is looking for an experienced Senior HR Administrator to join their team at their Shared Service Centre, based in Cannock.
Being a UK leader in environmental solutions, my client provides a range of waste, water and energy management services that are designed to build the circular/green economy, preserve raw materials and promote sustainable environments.
The ideal candidate will be or working towards being CIPD qualified, be able to demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbally and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Adhere to a high standard of customer service whilst dealing with both written and verbal enquiries.
- Training and development of new and existing staff members on HR processes.
- Review and supervise the generation of contracts of employment and letter templates.
- Work closely with HR Managers and Specialists to ensure the team can be managed accordingly with work demand.
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or equivalent(essential)
- Working towards CIPD (beneficial)
- Knowledge of HR & Payroll systems (SAP etc)
- Proven supervisory experience in a related field
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Excellent communication and time management skills
This is an exciting opportunity for anybody looking to work for a company that prides itself on employee development and maintaining a healthy work life balance.
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact John Stocker on 0161 929 2287 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.