Senior Finance Business Partner - £60k-£65k
Your new company:
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to play an instrumental part in the commercial development of the UK arm of an International Science Company based in South West London. As a highly motivated Senior Finance Business Partner who has a hands on approach and strong commercial acumen you will play a pivotal and visible role, reporting directly into the Managing Director and with a functional line to the UK & Ireland Finance Director.
Your new role:
You will be responsible for the management and delegation of projects and actions throughout the business. Leading the accounting, you will be involved in important commercial and operational activities to support the business with high visibility up to and including Group level.
This is a key role within the company's structure, and will require the need to build strong relationships across both the commercial and operations functions located across multiple sites, so as to be able to support strong organic growth whilst monitoring margin and opex. There will also be a need to drive bids and tenders as well as supporting mergers & acquisition activity across the business as they fall due.
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 5 years PQE
- Business Partnering experience, gained in a commercial environment
- Ability to cope in a demanding and pressurised (but rewarding) environment
- Ability to manage workloads and work under time pressure
- A proven track record of improving financial controls and systems
- Strong systems skills and financial insight
- Ability to present credibly in front of a senior management team
- A strong track record in management experience
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of staff and to work cooperatively with others to support initiatives and developments
In return there is a generous salary on offer plus excellent benefits which include 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, bonus scheme, healthcare etc.
If you feel as though you have the relevant experience to carry out these duties and enjoy working in a fast paced environment then please APPLY ASAP; or if you know someone that could be interested in this position, then please pass on my details. In the meantime, if you wish to contact me to discuss this opportunity please call 0208 843 8187 and speak to Debbie Lee
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.