This internationally renowned contractor has a long and established history here in the UK. Traditionally their strongest region has always been in London and the South East, working on high profile and award winning schemes. These projects include Highways, Water, Rail and Infrastructure, with values ranging from £2million to £800 million. They have always prided themselves on the highly skilled engineers they recruit and the high standard of engineering that is undertaken. As a result of an order book that is now confirmed for the next 5 years and still growing, there is a serious need to increase the already successful engineering team in London and the South East.
Position: Senior Engineer
Location: London/South East
Package: Negotiable Salary, Car/Car allowance, Bonus, Pension
As a Senior Engineer, you will:
- Interpret drawings and set out on site. Full understanding of reinforcement drawings and bending schedules.
- Liaise with sub contractors and clearly explain operational and commercial matters affecting them
- Full understanding of site temporary works procedures
- Control of sub contractors with respect to quality and interpretation of information
- Understand and interpret project specifications such that these are met fully by the sub contractor. Able to fully liaise with design engineers and raise technical queries
The role is a key member of the project team and is will lead onto future promotional opportunities in for the role of sub agent and agent.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.