Do you want to join a team of talented, committed people for one of the leading international engineering companies? I am looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, to develop and test the software for instrumentation and control projects. The client will nurture and develop their people though continuous training and offer an innovative environment to thrive within. There is always scope to progress throughout the company, either in the UK or in other parts of the group throughout the world.
On a day-to-day basis the successful candidate will:
- Perform requirements capture and systems analysis of proposed designs and provide system models upon which designs can be based, typically using UML.
- Participate in the generation of target specifications derived from the system model and stated requirements.
- Specify, write & test real-time embedded code conforming to MISRA-C:2012 for 16/32 microcontrollers (typically ARM & MSP430) in accordance with company design guidelines.
- Specify, write and execute acceptance & integration tests.
- Develop test scripts for such tests (typically Python).
- Interpret circuit diagrams.
- Produce low level device drivers.
- Generate supporting documentation in accordance with company software quality standards.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.