Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer *** Shift Pattern****
The position is permanent contract with a basic salary of £26622 + 15% shift allowance = £31,050 All overtime is paid at x1.5 when working day shifts and x2 on any Sunday. 20.5 days holiday. Plus pension.
Leeds St James Hospital
Our client is a leading provider of facilities maintenance and support services in the built environment. Working in partnership with some of the UK's best known companies & public sector contracts. They are a market leader in mechanical, electrical and fabric maintenance for both the private and public sector. They have offices throughout the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer providing a Facilities support service covering Planned & Reactive Maintenance for the servicing, breakdown and repair of all associated works on St James's Hospital.
The company will actively up skill the candidate during their tenure with additional electrical qualifications and/or mechanical.
- Candidate must be comfortable customer facing as you are in a sensitive environment
- A clean DBS check is essential too.
- Level 3 NVQs and City & Guilds in Installation or electrical maintenance
- Comfortable working shifts
- AHU's, fan coils, lighting & power, emergency lighting & some experience of BMS would be of benefit
- 2391/4/5 testing & inspection of benefit but not essential.
- Comfortable supervising up to 4 other staff, junior engineers and facilities assistants
- Completing all necessary paper work while on shift.
6 week shift pattern
1st week- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ALL NIGHTS 12 hour shifts
2nd week- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 12 hour day shifts - Friday, Sat, Sun 12 hour shifts nights
3rd week- Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 12 hour day shifts.
4th week is a full paid week off and this is Not taken from your holiday allowance.
5th week- Monday to Friday 8am Until 5pm
6th week- Monday to Friday 8am Until 5pm
During the week off and 5th and 6th weeks you can work as much or little OT as suits.
If the role appeals to you please contact Joe Firth of Meridian Business Support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.